Volcano Force Headquaters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Platinum Speculation Thread

2 posters

Go down

Platinum Speculation Thread Empty Platinum Speculation Thread

Post  Zaraze Tue May 27, 2008 11:21 am

Here is the thread where you speculate all your random ideas that you think will happen in Platinum. Try to keep the ideas reasonable, I don't want to see a load of spam about how you think Jirachi is going to be on Cyrus' team or Pidgey will be a starter, ect, only speculate things that are logical or at least have a resonable chance of happening.
And suggesting Jasmine been the 8th gym leade in place of Volkner is banned Razz

I personally am hoping that the plot gets deeper than simply Cyrus on his quest to create a new universe, since Giratina is a 'Rebellion' Pokemon I think it'd be a nice idea for Giratina to actually be portayed as just that, a rebel going against the laws of space and time (Palkia and Dialga). How Cyrus and Team Galactic would tie into the plot is up for debate but it'd probably involve interupting some sort of conflict between the Dimensional Dragon Trio, and dragging said conflict to Sinnoh.
Zaraze
Zaraze

Back to top Go down

Platinum Speculation Thread Empty Re: Platinum Speculation Thread

Post  CAPITAL BETA Tue May 27, 2008 11:32 am

Thjat's actually a good idea! Jasmine! She's the gym leader!
Shocked Cyrus has Jirachi!? Lol.

Good idea, Zaraze, this'll keep all that flooding in one thread.
CAPITAL BETA
CAPITAL BETA
Admin

https://vfhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down